NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
DC CORRECTIONS INFORMATION COUNCIL
The District of Columbia Corrections Information Council (CIC) has scheduled an open meeting on June 17, 2014 from 6 pm to 8 pm. One Judiciary Square (441 4th Street NW Suite 1114). For more information about the meeting please call 202-478-9211.
The CIC is an independent monitoring body mandated to inspect and monitor conditions of confinement at facilities operated by the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP), DC Department of Corrections (DOC) and their contract facilities where DC residents are incarcerated. Through its mandate the CIC will collect information from many different sources, including site visits and report its observations and recommendations.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of open meeting minutes
- Update on: USP Allenwood, FCI Allenwood Low, Rivers, USP Atlanta, USP Lewisburg and FCI Schuylkill
- FCC Victorville
- Community Outreach
- Schedule Next CIC Open Meeting and Set Open Meeting Schedule
- Vote to Close Remainder of Meeting, pursuant to DC Code 2-574(c)(1)
- Closed Session of Meeting (if approved by a quorum of Board)
- Closed Session of Meeting (if approved by a quorum of the Board)