Office of the Deputy Mayor for Public Safety and Justice - Notice of Public Meeting
Corrections Information Council
The DC Corrections Information Council (CIC), in accordance with the DC Official Code §1-207.42 and D.C. Official Code § 2-575, hereby gives notice that it has scheduled the following meeting: September 11, 2012 beginning at 6 pm. The Meeting will be held at 2100 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue SE, Third Floor Conference Room, Washington, DC 20020.
1. Call to Order (Board Chair)
2. Roll Call (Board Chair)
3. Overview of CIC
4. Introduction of CIC Program Analyst
5. Discussion of Plans of CIC for Remainder of FY 2012
7. Schedule Next CIC Open Meeting and Set Open Meeting Schedule
8. Vote to Close Remainder of Meeting, pursuant to DC Code 2-575(c)(1)
9. Closed Session of Meeting (if approved by majority of CIC Board)
Pursuant to DC Code 2-575(c)(1) the board of the CIC will vote to close the remainder of the meeting to discuss training and development of CIC board members and staff. DC Code 2-575(b)(12).
Adjournment (Board Chair)
1. Closed Session of Meeting (if approved by majority of CIC Board)
2. Adjournment (Board Chair)
For additional information, please contact Cara Compani, CIC Program Analyst, at (202)445-7623 or DC.CIC@dc.gov.